Sunday, September 20, 2015
15 Inspirational Quotes by Oprah Winfrey
1. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
2. "With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.”
3. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
4. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.”
5. “I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.”
6. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.”
7. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
8. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
9. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
10. “We are each responsible for our own life – no other person is or even can be.”
11. “What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”
12. “What I know for sure is that if you want success, you can’t make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant, and the success will naturally follow.”
13. “I believe that everyone is the keeper of a dream – and by tuning into one another’s secret hopes, we can become better friends, better partners, better parents, and better lovers.”
14. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.”
15. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
More pics after the cut....
Khloe Kardashian visited her ex Lamar Odom.