Monday, November 09, 2015
12 Interesting facts about fruits.
1. Drinking grapefruit juice with some medications can cause overdose and death.
2. Watermelons are shaped like cubes in Japan.
3. Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
4. Strawberries have more vitamin C than Oranges.
5. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
6. Vegetables and fruits don't die the moment they are harvested. They respond to their environment for days.
7. Banana is not a fruit in reality, it is a herb.
8. Tomatoes are the most popular fruits in the world.
9. An apple tree can produce up to 400 apples a year.
10. The cabbage encloses nearly as much water as watermelon. Watermelon contains 92% and carrots are 87%.
11. Lime oil is useful to cool fevers. It can also stimulate and refresh a tired mind and helps with her depression.
12. A study reveals avocados are the world's most nutritious fruit.
It is official! I am happy to announce, I’ve birth my first baby ‘Twisted Dimensions’! I should have revealed about my book/EBook late last...