1. Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
2 .It is impossible to lick your elbow.
3. On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful.
4. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
5. Of all the words in the English language, the word ‘set’ has most definitions.
6. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
7. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
8. It’s against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
9. One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet.
10. Rats and horses can’t vomit.
11. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
12. A shrimp heart is in it’s head.