1. Indifference and neglect often do more damage than outright dislike.
2. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
3. Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
4. Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
5. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
6. No one has ever become poor by giving.
7. Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
8. A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
9. Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone .kindness in another’s trouble ,courage in your own.
10. The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
11. Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for a kindness.
12. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.
13. Always be a little kinder than necessary.
14. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.