1.They are four types of nipples. They are protruding, flat, puffy, and inverted, which are all normal.
2. The average boob weighs between one and two pounds. According to Guinness Book of Records, the woman with the largest natural breasts in the world wears a size 521 bra. And they weigh almost 100 pounds.
3. The first breast augmentation surgery took place I. 1962.
4. When you exercise, your boobs move around.
5. Sagging is inevitable. Unlessbyoy have collective surgery, getting older means your breast will sag over time. Sleeping on your stomach can actually change the size of your breasts.
6. Breast size is hereditary.
7. Not all breast are equal. In fact, one breast is usually about one fifth larger than the other.
8. The average bra size in the U.S. is a 34DD. Which is significantly larger from just 20 years ago: a 34B.
9. Gaining weight can make your boobs larger. If you lose weight you might notice that your breast shrink.
10. Breast are not only made of fat. They are a complex system of glands and ducts, which also includes your nipple.