2. Positions of lower and upper lateral cartilages and nasal bones actually define nose shape.
3. During sneezing, irritants (that cause sneezing) are expelled at a speed of 100 miles per hour.
4. In women, nose grows until the age of 15 to 17 and for men, it is 17 to 19.
5. Mucus is produced by human sinues and nose. It contains white blood cells and enzymes responsible for fighting infections. One quart mucus is produced daily.
6. When someone inhalesbdry air, the air picks up moisture content from mucus. This makes the mucus pasty, which is known as snot or boogers.
7. Female nose becomes hypersensitive when they become pregnant. It is because of this they develop unusual carving and abnormal taste sense.
8. Nose breaks! This is a common thing to come across but nose doss not have any bones. It is a cartilage that breaks.
9. Female have shorter noses compared to men.
10. Human babies know their mothers by the scent of their mothers.
11. Women are capable of smelling more scents than men
12. Nose plastic surgery is known as dysosmia.