Thursday, August 27, 2015
13 Inspirational Quotes On Forgiveness By Wonderful People
1. "True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience.”
- Oprah Winfrey
2. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”
- Mark Twain
3. “People have to forgive. We don't have to like them, we don't have to be friends with them, we don't have to send them hearts in text messages, but we have to forgive them, to overlook, to forget. Because if we don't we are tying rocks to our feet, too much for our wings to carry!”
- C. JoyBell C
4. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
- Will Smith
5. “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
- Nelson Mandela
6. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”
- Criss Jami
7. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.”
- Steve Maraboli
8. “To err is human, to forgive, divine.”
- Alexander Pope.
9. "There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."
- Bryant H. McGill
10. "To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you."
- Lewis B. Smedes
11. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
- Mahatma Gandhi
12. "When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free."
- Catherine Ponder
13. "To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
- Robert Muller
More pics after the cut....
Khloe Kardashian visited her ex Lamar Odom.