Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Monday, September 21, 2015
“What if you were shot” the vice principal shouted. He had warned that, any student practicing truancy will pay dearly for it. They had no pity for me because I was a senior student and I knew the school rules too well to be ignorant of them. The week before, I was reported to the school authority for scribbling my nick name on the school dining hall; the preps coordinator pulled me aside, and held the loose ends of my trousers such that it was tight and my behind was now stiff and more exposed to his whip. He best me up like eggs, my body was aching all over. Just last Friday, I had a case with him; he suspected that I was in possession of a cell phone in school and it was prohibited but I denied bluntly and he had to call off the case since he lacked clues. The vice principal told me to report at his office the next morning, being Friday.
Sunday, September 20, 2015
1. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
2. "With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.”
3. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
4. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.”
5. “I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.”
6. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.”
7. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
8. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
9. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
10. “We are each responsible for our own life – no other person is or even can be.”
11. “What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”
12. “What I know for sure is that if you want success, you can’t make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant, and the success will naturally follow.”
13. “I believe that everyone is the keeper of a dream – and by tuning into one another’s secret hopes, we can become better friends, better partners, better parents, and better lovers.”
14. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.”
15. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
English best-selling Author Jackie Collins is dead. She died yesterday after a six-year battle with breast cancer. The author sold more than 500 million copies of her books in 40 countries. She was 77 years old. May her soul rest in peace. Amen!
“Idiot you wan cover evidence abi” the policeman asked as he reached down and grabbed me by the neck, tightening his grip harder, he brought me close to his face and I looked down to avoid the stench of beer and cigarettes emitting out of his mouth.
Saturday, September 19, 2015
The town was lively with people; some were in the bars drinking away their lives, while others were doing what they could do best at night, many stands were up; people were selling and others buying.
I was in no hurry to complete my mission, so I decided to kill time buy strolling around the little market opposite the school fence were peppered boiled frog, boiled eggs, roasted chicken and all the likes of it were sold.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
1. The greatest threat to freedom is the absence of criticism.
3. My father used to tell me stories before I fell asleep. When the children would gather, at a certain point, I had a tendency to make up my own elementary variations on stories I had heard, or to invent totally new ones.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Monday, September 14, 2015
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Saturday, September 12, 2015
1. "And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God." — Les Miserables
2. "If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
3. "With love one can live even without happiness." — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Friday, September 11, 2015
|Tiger and turtle mafic mountain|
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
1. Lemon-Honey: Cold Here is a recipe with honey and lemons that can ease fever and chill symptoms associated with a common cold.
2. Ginger-Honey: Sore Stomach. Combining ginger with honey in this recipe makes it ideal for an upset stomach.
Tuesday, September 08, 2015
Monday, September 07, 2015
Thank you all for your kind messages. God bless you all! *Kisses. This episode na 18+ and above oo... lol
“I don’t think I need a bodyguard.”
“Renee!” her mother called out her name in their hotel room. Hector had explained the visitation and the threat from Melissa and what he intended to do about it.
“But mom my life is not the one at risk but Hector’s own, she threatened Hector’s life and not mine. She cannot be so desperate to injure me.”
More pics after the cut....
Khloe Kardashian visited her ex Lamar Odom.