Friday, November 06, 2015
15 facts you might not know
1. Eight percent of people have an extra rib.
2. Birds need gravity to swallow.
3. The most commonly used letter in alphabet is E.
4. The least used letter in alphabet is Q.
5. The smallest bones in the human body are found in your ear.
6. Each time you see a full moon you always see the same side.
7. Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine.
8. All insects have 6 legs.
9. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue.
10. Your foot has 26 bones in it.
11. Your brain uses between 20 - 25% of the oxygen your breathe.
12. Sponges hold more cold water than hot.
13. A 1 minute kiss burns 26 calories.
14. A crocodile can't move its tongue.
15. Your tongue is the fastest healing part of your body.
More pics after the cut....
Khloe Kardashian visited her ex Lamar Odom.