1. Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but you deserve peace.
2. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
3. The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
4. Five great enemies to peace inhabit with us: avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride. If those enemies were banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace.
5. Peace begins with a smile.
6. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
7. Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
8. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
9. Peace is a journey of a housing miles and it must be taken one step at a time.
10. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.