1. Alexander the great, Napoleon, Mussolini and Hitler, all suffered from Alurophobia, the fear of cats.
2. Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
3. Pistanthrophobia is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
4. Ommatophobia is the fear of the eyes.
5. Phobophobia is the fear of having a good phobia.
6. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
7. Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
8. Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere, somehow a duck is watching you.
9. Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
10. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
11. Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic will happen".
12. Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
13. Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA, according to new research.