1. Being single can make you love yourself the more. You have the time to think of what you really want, what you want to achieve and plan towards it. You can make plans on how you want your future to be. Never accept defeat, stay strong, smile often and read your bible. Love yourself before anyone else. You are beautiful. The Lord's creature is beautiful.
2. Being single can be a good thing too. Grow as an individual. You can have enough time to focus on your life, facial look, body. Also create new goals, focus on your job, school and any other things you love and appreciate.
4. Change can be good. You can meet people, make new friends, join soical media like Instagram, facebook, twitter.... visit places like your favorites restaurants, cinemas, anywhere you like. Always remember, sometimes change is good.
5. If you are single, you don't have to close your heart. True love can step on your footsteps anytime. You can meet and fall in love with your true partner at any given time or period. Maybe you were hurt in the past, someone special can enter into your life and treat you with love and respect.
6. Being single does not mean you are alone. You can spend your free time with family and close friends. Create time for people who value your time and friendship. It can relax your mind and still make you feel special. Never forget you are not alone.
7. Let go of the past. You might feel sad because of a broken relationship. That is not the end of the world. Everyone deserves to be happy. You have every right to be happy. No one has the right to take away your happiness and don't allow anyone do that. Get yourself busy, injuge yourself in activities that you like, create time for new hobbies, read novels, listen to good music, travel, be open and have new experiences.