1. Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
2. The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
3. The odds of seeing three albino deer at once are one in seventy-nine billion, yet one man in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin, took a picture of three albino deer in the woods.
4. A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
5. Cats often rub up against people and furniture to lay their scent and mark their territory. They do it this way, as opposed to the way dogs do it, because they have scent glands in their faces.
6. Cats sleep up to eighteen hours a day, but never quite as deep as humans. Instead, they fall asleep quickly and wake up intermittently to check to see if their environment is still safe.
7. You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40, females have 36.
8.The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottle represents the varieties of pickle the company once had.
9. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks - otherwise it will digest itself.
10. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
11. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
12. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
13. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
14. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
15. A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
16.It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.