2. Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
3. If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
4. In 2015, more people were killed from injuries caused by taking a selfie than by shark attacks.
5. The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
6. Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
7. Facebook, Skype and Twitter are all banned in China.
8. 95% of people text things they could never say in person.
9. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
10. Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
11. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
12. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground it can’t hop.
13. Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.
14. Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
15. A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out.
16. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
17. A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
18. Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.