Retirement AT EASE is the theme of an ONLINE HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (OHRDP) on pre- and post- RETIREMENT ACTIVITIES. PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!
The title of the MANUAL FOR THE OHRDP is: LIFE AFTER RETIREMENT PROGRAMME with the following contents:
1. Social and psychological Aspects of Retirement/Adjustments to Private Life.
2. Planning for Retirement.
3. Small-Scale Business in Retirement.
4. The Problems of Financial Management (1 & 2).
5. Planning Your Project (Individual Project).
6. How Not to Run Your New Post-Retirement Business.
7. Options in Business/Your Choice of Business.
8. Managing Your Health in Retirement.
9. Family Adjustment and your Retirement.
10. Retirement and Leisure Activities (Social, Religious and Community Activities).
11. Pre- and Post-Retirement Stress.
1. Appendices: Marketing; Questions to Consider, Tit-bits and Quotable Quotes.
2. Exercises/Checklists: Planning Your Project and How to Make Your Business Succeed.
3. Some Posters with Slogans on SHESCA (Safety, Health, Environment, Security and Community Affairs).
MANUAL AVAILABLE, IN SPIRAL BINDING, SIXTY PAGES A4, FOR EASE OF READING AND NOTE MAKING.
IT IS AFFORDABLE.
Contact: Prof. J. T. Akinmayowa
HANDS UP FOR A SMILING WORLD INITIATIVE: